“We should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once.”
• Classes for age 2-1/2 to adult
• Professional Local/NYC instructors
• Diverse curriculum: classic to eclectic
• Serving Fairfield County since 1991
• Holiday Nutcracker performances
• Annual year end Spring Performances
The Conservatory is dedicated to educating and inspiring dancers of all ages and interests. We are trained to work with everyone who loves dance – from aspiring professionals to recreational enthusiasts. Artistic Director Christine Titus will be happy to discuss your personal goals and help you design a program that works best for your needs and ambitions.
Ever wanted to compete as a Dancer?
Now is your chance to join the Studio Competition team!
The studio will be closed for the holidays from
Sunday, December 21st, 2014 - Sunday, January 4th, 2015
The studio will reopen for classes, Monday, January 5th, 2015!
January 17th, 2015 - Last day of Fall Semester
January 19th, 2015 - Studio Closed
January 20th, 2015 - Spring Semester Begins
- Check Class Attire for updated required class wardrobe LINK
- Please check Calender for school year schedule
- Our policies have been updated! Please be sure to look them over...
Congratulations to Conservatory Dancer, Erin Troost,
who was recently accepted on scholarship to the prestigious Nutmeg Conservatory. Best of luck to you Erin! We will miss you!
© The Conservatory of Dance, LLC 151 Old Ridgefield Road Wilton, Connecticut 06897 203.544.8455